I ordered items with Intl shipping of €9.60 which is pretty expensive, with a 3-5 working day delivery, my items arrived 10 working days later. I received a wrong item, I contacted them to let them know and was told to wait another 10 days for my delivery, they didn't even bother to read my email properly! I emailed again, asked them to read the email and how should I go about returning item to them at their cost, I was told I did order that item, thankfully I had the delivery note to send back to them to prove I was correct, just poor poor service, not using them ever again!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kitbag online order from Kitbag. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kitbag to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitbag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments